Thursday, September 06, 2007

ALIENS HAVE INVADED MY BATHROOM!

Right now, there are 2 Mexican men in my bathroom!! Are they hiding out from the Immigration Authorities?? No, they are here, upon command of our Landlord, installing a new low flow WHITE toilet! Now, that sounds fine, except.....

That my bathroom fixtures are all yellow! And my plush black bathroom carpet (which is now hard to find) is cut to the OLD toilet dimensions (!), ... And my special toilet flush handle shaped like a Leopard may not now fit on the new toilet!! And my specially ordered ZEBRA toilet seat may not fit the new toilet!!! ACHHHHHHHH!

Oh, and now I just found out that the new toilet is SHORTER, and now I have to move a shelf! Oy vey...!

I am not a happy camper. This is where being eccentric and exotic doesn't work!! Ha ha!! I tried to talk my way out of even getting a new toilet, but it's now the code and I guess I have to go along with the plan. So I am going to try and paint it when they are all done. There is a type of paint that does go over porcelain, so I'm gonna give it a try! But now I may have to get a new carpet and toilet seat! Landlords don't care about that type of 'inconvenience and cost', but the Rent Board told me this morning that it can be construed as a Decrease of Service if your fixtures are changed to the point where the integrity of the room is changed. So I may have to now file a Decrease of Service Petition. Arghhhhhh! Does it ever end?!! Yes, indeed, I am having a CRAPPY day!

Is this what they mean by Things Coming to a Head???? Or does this qualify as "SH**T HAPPENS"?

# of WET SOX IN THE HAMPER

Free Web Site Counter

Free Counters by Easy-Hit-Counters.com

Google Groups Subscribe to WETSOX-FRIENDS
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com